We are very honored to have them... we are sixteen and hardly feel like we are "rockin" but we are thrilled that our friends think we are! That makes us feel really happy.
okay, so maybe even Rockin' Happy!
We need to pick five rockin boy kitties and five rockin girl kitties.
Well, this is extremely difficult for us! We are too old for such tasks!!!
Prinnie's five girl pics are
- The other @-->--Rosie: She is sweet and very pretty
- Sophia diva Kitty: she is such a cool rockin girl. she has music on her bloggie and lives with two cute sweet bunnies! She puts her kittie scent on all of the wonderful snuggles her mommie knits!
- Kat3 because she is feisty and smart!
- Pixie: she eats bananers and her fur is pretty. We love when she gets to blog on Daisy's blog!
- and Luna: she is adventurous and brave to go outside on her own.
There are many more girls we could pick, but we should only pick five....
here are my Rockin five boykitties
- BeauBeau: a great brother, and a happy playful guy
- Ernest and Fritz: the cool boys, always using their brains and in control of their feeders
- George: he is so good looking and mancatly too
- Bogdan: This guy is a great reporter and he is just plain snazzy! I like his French beret hat.
Again, waaaay too many amazing choices.
We think all of our friends are rockin' cool!
Happy Day Kitties!
Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.