Monday, July 9, 2007

Five Things meme Monday

Dragonheart tagged us with this very interesting meme;
We are excited to answer these probing questions

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Caesar: Ten years ago, we were 6 years old and living in the other house 5 streets away. It was 1997... Chrsytabelle was just beginning 7th grade and Blizzie was starting 4th grade. (wowie how time flies) We helped them with their homework and their school projects. (sometimes I would chomp on their papers)
We were wild monkeys. Mommie used to think there were 3 Caesar's living in the house, because I was everywhere. I used to like to jump from the upstairs to the downstairs, which was roughly about 12 feet.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Princess: one year ago today, I was taking a nap on the upstairs bed of Blizzie.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Caesar:

1. Temptations
2. pepperidge farm cheese fishies
3. salad dressing
4. cookies
5. ice cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Princess: I only know the Meow Mix song a little
let's see.... how does it go? ... meow meow.... (hmmm it has been a while)
meow meow meowmeow, meow meow meowmeow
Meow meow Meow meow
meow meowmeowmeow
meow meow meowmeow, meow meow meowmeow
Meow meow Meow meow
meeeow meowmeowmeow
meow meow meowmeow, meow meow meowmeow
Meow meow Meow meow
meeeow meowmeowmeow
meow meow meowmeow, meow meow meowmeow
Meow meow Meow meow
meow meowmeowmeow

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Caesar:
1. pay off the girlbeans college bills (college is monsterously expensive these days)
2. buy them each a decent car, since they are so smart and deserve them.
3. get mommie some piano lessons (seriously, she needs them)
4. buy a big piece of property with a lake and views and open a cat shelter, complete with baby goats and gardens and a small indoor ice rink and swimming pool and exercise room for cats and beans!
5. invest the rest so I can think of other things to do with the interest.

Five bad habits:
Caesar:
1. walking on the kitchen table during meals and seeing what every one is eating
2. never ever covering my poops in the box
Princess:
3. knocking over cups that have liquid in them
4. screaming in the middle of the night
5. hiding from the family and not coming when called

Five things you like doing:
Princess:
1. napping
2. drinking water
Caesar:
3. checking what everyone is doing
4. blogging
5. eating babyfoods

Five things you would never wear again:
Caesar:
1. hats
2. scarves
3. a collar
Princess:
4. doll clothes
5. baby socks

Five favorite toys:
Caesar:
1. any toys with catnip
2. the red dot
3. Princess's tail
Princess:
4. My catnip mousies
5. Chrystabelle's old baby booties

Okee-dokee.
This was tremendously fun!
Here are the five kitties that we are assigning this amusingly enjoyable task.
1. Tara Princesssss
2. Ben Fuzzkins
3. Maobert
4. Mr. Hendrix
5. Pretty and Perfect Parker

We hope you have a happy happy Monday

Today:
Be kind, decent, and generous.
Be tolerant, and compassionate, and understanding. Be fast to praise, slow to judge. Remember, we are all the same. Let's just share this day.

15 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Wonderful answers! I enjoyed reading them all. :) You sound like you were a lot like me when you were younger, Caesar. :) Nice job with the Meow Mix song, Princess. :) Caesar, I like ice cream too. :)

Pablo said...

Lovely to find out more about you two. Wow! Ten years ago, I was minus three years old!

Daisy said...

Princess, you are an excellent singer. And the Meow Mix song is very hard to do, too.

Caesar, Pixie never covers either!

I like today's quote. A lot!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Thanks so much for tagging me Caesar & Princess! I'll do this tomorrow.
It is great to learn more about you too. I'm so glad you're feeling better even tho getting fluids must be stinky.
Great singing Princess. You chose a great tune.

Benjamin Fuzz said...

that's a great meme! thanks for tagging me...i'll do it before mom leaves for me.

hope you have a great day...with lots of naps!

ben fuzz

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to the meme. You two were a real handful when you were young, weren't you? I like Pepperidge Farm cheese fishies, too. I like what you would do if you were a millionaire.

huellitas_gatito said...

Que bonito minino!
No te escribo en ingles porque no lo entiendo muy bien =S

petty cat!

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

Those are very interesting answers. I never thought about playing with baby booties.

小芥 michico said...

Wahahahaha....
I like the song.
You sing very very good.
Let's sing together~!!!
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Tara said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the tag!
Tara

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, I like the Meow Mix song! I like to sing it, too. I loved reading your answers -- you two are such sweet kitties.

And Brainball never covers her poop, either *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Chairman Mao said...

Caesar, you sound like you were a lot like me when you were a young'un -- I am a spaz and I'm alwayz runnin' around, wantin' to see what efurryone's eatin'! I even try to jump in the dishwasher when Momma's loadin' it and lick the dishies!

I enjoyed readin' your answers. You two ROCK.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Miss Peach>(^,^) said...

My sweet furrrrends, I thank you for coming to meet Henry.
Your meme is a very fun read! I will do mine soon when I get out of my crinkle sack mommy got me this weekend:)
Love you both REALLLLL lots

Miss Peach>(^,^) said...

PEE S: that meow meow song just ROCKED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室aio交友愛情館2008真情寫真2008真情寫真aa片免費看捷克論壇微風論壇plus論壇080視訊聊天室情色視訊交友90739做愛成人圖片區080豆豆聊天室 台中情人聊天室桃園星願聊天室高雄網友聊天室新中台灣聊天室中部網友聊天室嘉義之光聊天室中壢網友聊天室南台灣聊天室南部聊坊聊天室台南不夜城聊天室南部網友聊天室屏東網友聊天室台南網友聊天室屏東聊坊聊天室網路學院聊天室屏東夜語聊天室一網情深聊天室流星花園聊天室真愛宣言交友聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室援交聊天室080080哈啦聊天室台北已婚聊天室已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室520情色聊天室QQ成人交友聊天室免費視訊網愛聊天室愛情公寓免費聊天室拉子性愛聊天室柔情網友聊天室哈啦影音交友網哈啦影音視訊聊天室櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集123上班族聊天室尋夢園上班族聊天室成人聊天室上班族080上班族聊天室6k聊天室粉紅豆豆聊天室080豆豆聊天網新豆豆聊天室080聊天室免費音樂試聽流行音樂試聽免費aa片試看美女交友聊天室色色網聊天室交友情人視訊網0401成人交友080哈拉聊天室成人交友聊天室嘟嘟成年人網洪爺成人影片嘟嘟成人網免費視訊免費視訊聊天A片免費a長片線上看色情貼影片免費a長片本土成人貼圖站大台灣情色網台灣男人幫論壇A圖網嘟嘟成人電影網火辣春夢貼圖網情色貼圖俱樂部台灣成人電影絲襪美腿樂園18美女貼圖區柔情聊天網707網愛聊天室聯盟台北69色情貼圖區38女孩情色網台灣映像館波波成人情色網站美女成人貼圖區無碼貼圖力量色妹妹性愛貼圖區日本女優貼圖網日本美少女貼圖區亞洲風暴情色貼圖網哈啦聊天室美少女自拍貼圖辣妹成人情色網台北女孩情色網辣手貼圖情色網AV無碼女優影片男女情色寫真貼圖a片天使俱樂部萍水相逢遊戲區平水相逢遊戲區免費視訊交友90739免費視訊聊天辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室日本美女肛交美女工廠貼圖區百分百貼圖區亞洲成人電影情色網台灣本土自拍貼圖網麻辣貼圖情色網好色客成人圖片貼圖區711成人AV貼圖區台灣美女貼圖區筱萱成人論壇咪咪情色貼圖區momokoko同學會視訊kk272視訊情色文學小站成人情色貼圖區嘟嘟成人網嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區免費色情a片下載台灣情色論壇成人影片分享免費視訊聊天區微風 成人 論壇kiss文學區taiwankiss文學區自拍美女聊天室日本成人短片