Friday, September 28, 2012

Frootbat Friday

 Pierro:

Thanks bonkbonk kitties for coming to my birthday pawty.
I was really happy to see all of you and it made my #5 birthday really special

Miles:
now, on to the next exciting adventure...

Happy bronkie Friday kitties

Friday two-fer quotes:
Experience is that marvelous thing 
that enables you to recognize a mistake 
when you make it again. 
–F. P. Jones
The surest sign that intelligent life exists 
elsewhere in the universe 
is that it has never tried to contact us. 
–Bill Watterson

11 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Happy belated birthday, my bonkie pal!

Mickey's Musings said...

Pierro, we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!
We also look forward to your next adventure :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

HH and The Boys said...

Happy Friday to you too.... Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Barb said...

The next bronkful adventure... yes, please! Can't wait to see where it takes us! Love today's quotes! :)

Have a perfect day, boys!

Sparkle said...

Wow, I didn't know your cat tree was so... tall!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We enjoyed your birthday party Pierro and Mum was waiting up for us when we got home - oops!! What's the next exciting adventure going to be Miles - are you redesigning your office space?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think I missed your birthday. I feel so ashamed. Happy belated birthday.

Jean(ie) said...

I still have a toona joos hangover... LOL!

ibcmeir said...

Wow, you sure do know how to throw a party! I was exhausted just reading about it!

Happy Birthday my precious P!

Katnip Lounge said...

We had a ton of fun...and we are all worked up to see what's NEXT!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

OMC! We don't think we have EVER missed one of your pawties, but Teri forgot to put the date in our Day Runner, hahameow!

We know you boys know how to pawty, so we are certain we missed a spectacular soiree!