Friday, August 7, 2009

Frootbats and Flowers

Princess

I went to the nice vetlady yesterday and I weigh 5 pounds! She said I was "underweight"
I got my bloods taken for a bunch of tests, I got my bloodpressure taken (it is perfect)
and then I got my poops checked (the vetlady found some spirochetes or something in it, I do not know how they got in there) so I have some antibioticpowders for my foods and also I am going to keep eating the yummy probiotics too. so, the vetlady is going to call mom about my bloodworks today or Monday.
I just want all of you not to worry. I am so happy and peppy and I love every day napping, and I do not have any pains unless you want to talk about Pierro hahaha

Pierro

I love Prinnie and I am always following her and helping her.

mom's sweet peas!

happy Friday to all of our sweet peas

headbonkies and purrs to all of you


Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake
of dreaming that I am persecuted
whenever I am contradicted.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that the news from the vet is mostly good, Prinnie. I don't know how that stuff got in your poops, either, but I hope that the antibiotics and probiotics get rid of them. That's right, Pierro, keep taking good care of Prinnie. The sweet peas are pretty.

Anya said...

I purrr for you Prinnie .... :)
Take care my sweetie =^.^=

Parker said...

You are two of our favorite sweet peas!

Anonymous said...

We are happy to hear most of your visit with the vetlady went well. We're sure everything is going to be fine. Enjoy your relaxing day and keep us posted on the results!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Purring for you my sister lovely Princess~
You can have more weight if you like :)
Have a lovely weekend to you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are okay with the antibiotics. I hope you get to eat lots of ham as you put on more weight but perhaps getting rid of the spirochetes will help.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, what good kitties!!!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gattina said...

I cross my fingers and the cats their paws for a good blood test result Prinnie, as long as you feel well everything is good.

Reese =^..^= said...

I'm wishing you good news from your blood tests, Prinnie!

The Furry Kids said...

Oh, Prinnie, I am sorry you hadded to go to the v-e-t. That is just not that much fun for a froot bat. I hope those icky buggie things get out of your poops right away.

Pierro, those are some excellent froot bats, dude. But you might want to give Prinnie a little space sometimes. hehe

Happy Weekend!
Your froot bat pal,
Titus

Ariel said...

Prinnie get lots of rest and enjoy your weekend.Pierro your so sweet...Hugs

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on our blog! It is always nice to meet new friends ('specially when they are beautiful lady cats!!!)

*RUMBLEPURR*

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Princess!! We hope the VET gives you a good blood report and your medicine helps you! Happy World Cat Day!! ((((((HUGS and purrrrs from our house to yours!!)))))
Your FL furiends,

Poppy Q said...

Hi Prinnie, sounds like you were a good girl for the vet. We hopes you gets lots of rest and loves, now your girl is back home.

Ooches of smooches

Ailurophile said...

Hope you regain the lost weight soon and the spirochetes go away. Many hugs and purrs for you and Pierro. Have a nice and comfy weekend :)