Monday, December 22, 2008

Mancat Monday Caesar and Pierro ~~ Prinnie spends the day at the scary VET

Princess's medical update below:: (yes, she spent the day at the vet!!!)
Pierro:
Hi everycat
this is a busy and fun week, mom says
I am trying to be good

I hope you have a fabbie-rific day!
I have a lot of helping to do


Caesar was always a good helper

These photos are from last Christmas, 2007

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,

And wild and sweet

The words repeat
Of peace on earth,
good-will to men!

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


here is a funnnny photo of our next door neighbor's house
you can klick to biggify

hahaha, our house does not look like this
we have some candles in the windows and a few lights on our bushes
this is right next door to us, meow out loud

*****10:00 am morning up date:
Princess went to the vet today. she is spending a few hours there. she is having trouble peeing. Please purr for her. she hates the vet.
****4:00PM update: Princess is doing okay. She is coming home at 6:00.
the vet said she might have a UTI so Prinster is on clavamox and some pain med
The vet said she had been a good girl today and everyone was loving her in her curly pants (well, what would you expect if you are high on pain meds :-P) Blizzie and mom will bring her home soon. Yay. Now they are giving her additional subq's and taking her blood pressure. we hope she is going to be okay. We are feeling very sad for her. she hates going to the vet.
Thank you for your caring kindness
***7:00 update: Prinnie is home and she is starrrrving and happy to be home. She is high on pain meds and is quite bold and happy, oh boy is she happy!
Thank you very much for the purrrs. Love always.

20 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I am sure that you are a very good helper, Pierro. I love the skater ornament. I enjoy seeing photos of Caesar.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

The most happiest thing at Christmas is everyone are busy and helping each other.
And I am sure you are very very good at helping your mommy, Pierro~!
And I believe Caesar is around us, his spirit will come to the Christmas !!

Parker said...

I can see what a super-duper helper you are!
My, my my - you neighbors are really in the spirit!

Anonymous said...

Caesar would be very proud of you helping out with the Christmas decorations. I am still whapping things into place on our tree and sometimes the stuff ends up on the floor.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you are a very good helper

The Furry Kids said...

We are purring and purraying for Prinnie! (((hugs))) to your mom from our The Mom.

Daisy said...

I am purring my very best for Prinnie. Potty problems are No Fun!

Mickey's Musings said...

Pierro,it is good to see you helping so much!!! You are doing a great job just like dear Caesar!!!!! Have fun Pierro :)
Also,please give our love to Pretty Princess!!!!! We worry when she goes to the Vet!! I hope they will get her feeling better very soon. She needs to be home with those that love her :)
We are purring very hard for her!!!!

Purrs

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh poor sweet Prinnie! we are purring for you all the time. Please get well soon!

Pierro we think you are a good helper. Please stay good!

Big hugs to your Mom !

L. Alida said...

Oh no, poor Prinnie! I will hope and purray that she is home safe and snuggly by this evening. Please be okay honey! I'm sure you are being a very good boy Pierro.
lots of healing hugs,
Lorianna

meemsnyc said...

Wow, that is a spectacularly decorated house your neighbor has! You are such a good helper with the tree!

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Pierro -- you are such a wunnerful helpur and I'm sure Caesar is watchin you from the Bridgie and that he's so proud of you!

We are so sorry to hear that Prinnie's been havin trubble! And we are so glad she's comin home soonies. We are purrin and purrin fur her -- bless her sweet heart. We hope she feels good again furry soon!

And we're sendin your sweet fambly lots of love and best wishes -- we Ballicai love you furry much!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Prinnie honey, please feel better- it's not fun to be sicky for chrissymouse!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is a busy time and your a good helper.

P.S. Hugs and snuggles to Princess I hope she feels better soon.

Lux said...

Prinnie, I sure hope you feel better very soon - I'm glad you're enjoying the pain meds!

I love you,
Luxie

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Prinnie! WOO HOO!!!! We're so glad yur home and feelin bold and happy and hungry! We're sendin lots and lots of purrs that you'll be 100% furry soon! We love you, sweet gurl, and we love Pierro, Caesar, and yur wunnerful fambly. (((((((happy huggies)))))) to all of you from the Ballicai! <3

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Pierro, you are such a good helper!!! Caesar would be so proud of you!!

Princess we are so glad you are home and doing good!!! Eat lots!!
Your FL furiends,

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that Prinnie is home from the vet and feeling very happy. I hope that it is just a minor infection and that she recovers very quickly. I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Princess! I am so glad that you is ok, I would have been very very worried! I am still gonna puur for you until you is right the way better!
Thinking of you all happy brought a smile to our faces :)
Please get better :)

V-V

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We are so glad to hear that Princess is home and feeling better. Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy 2009 to you both (and your beans, too)!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie