Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whitecats Wednesday with guilt on top

Princess:
goodness! mom has been busy.... packing for the road trip next week, having a bad headache yesterday, making preparations to leave daddy at home with us next week (food, instructions etc)
We have not had the opportunity to visit around and it has been disappointing for us.
Pierro and I are enjoying the sunshine.

see? there he is sitting on his bloo blankie that I gave him
We hang around my room most of the time because I have a heeter on all the time!
If Pierro steals my bed, I stand out in the upstairs hall way and call dad.
then dad gets Pierro out of my bed and takes him downstairs to play with the dingfeather or something.

have a delightful Wednesday
you are loved very much by me

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day"
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

16 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love you, too~!!! I hope you both have very good day. And certainly hope your mommy is doing ok :)
You are very very cute for sure, Princess sister~!

Parker said...

Smoches to you both!
I hope that you have a great Wednesday!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hello Pretty Princess!!!!! <3

A room with a heater!!! How divine :) I am glad your Dad looks after you so well!! Pierro needs to learn to stay in his own bed ;)
I hope you have some good Mom time before she leaves ;)
Hugs Mickey

Maggie May said...

Wow! You guys have some very nice sunbeams coming through the windows!
~The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

You are a little bit of a tattle tale, Princess! But it is important to ask for what you want if you expect to get it!

Ramses said...

You both look very snuggly and warm! :)

Forty Paws said...

That's a cute picture of you two. It good that your Dad gets Pierro out of your bed Prinnie.

Luf, Us

PB 'n J said...

Oh Prinnie,
As much as we love visits, we'd take naps in the sunshine instead too! Hope your Mommie has a great trip!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ah a room with a heater! Nice!! I've missed seeing you pretty pretty Princess!

The Furry Kids said...

We're glad your dad has your back, Prinnie. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oh Princess now I knowz where you gets your name from... what is wrong with sharing.. I feel for your Pierro! :P

V-V

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya sure look like two comfy kitties!

snowforest said...

Nothing like basking in the sunshine. Winter is approaching here and we like to lay in the sun too. Hope your Mommie's headache resolves soon. Our hooman was a little ill last couple of days too. Now doing better. We love your quotation. It's something we believe in too. Enlightenment of people is the best way to move forward for us all. Purrs and hugs to you all from us :)

L. Alida said...

Oh Prinnie, you have the nicest, coziest room! I would spend all day in a specially heated room filled with sunbeams too! Even better if there was a sweet kitty to share it with. I hope Mommy is feeling better.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We love you both, too! Happy Halloween!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Lux said...

I love you, too, Princess (& Pierro). I'm sorry for not visiting enough lately. :-/

Prinnie, that's so sweet of you to give Pierro your bloo blankie - it's even in a mancat color! :)