Saturday, April 5, 2008

Awardies and Poop

Princess:
I am very pleased and delighted that I received two awardies from
Mickey.

this first one is the make a wish awardie.
I would like to photoshop this awardie but mine is not working
*complete drats* Perhaps I can borrow Christabelle's computer.
I think she has photoshop.
Nevertheless. I would like my wish is to be

All kitties and beans try to live healthy lives.

Stay away from bad habits
(smoking, eating junky foods, setting poor examples for kidbeans)
and develop good habits
(exercising and being nice, eating vegetables etc...)


This second awardie I actually received first.
Mickey is a sweet friend. Wowie! *giggles*
It is presented to kitties who do a great job protecting their homes and beans from lizards, rodents, any and all invaders. Mickey said "We are going to pass on this award to our friends Miss Peach and Princess because if anycat deserves their own castle, they certainly do!"
I am just so very honored to have this awardie.
I really could not have done such heroics without all of you, my kittie friends.
and I am talking about invaders of the emotional kind. Losing Caesar invaded our hearts with great sadness. Mom thinks I am a heroic kitty too.
Also, I am not crabby about the invasion of Pierropoopyboy.


In other news.

#1. Pierro is doing well.
#2. The vetlady called this Saturday morning to inform momm that Pierro's poop check came back positive for giardia which is comes often in kittens. Oh joy!: She suggested that BOTH of us take this horrible tasting antibiotic for 8 grueling days (even though I have not been messing around with his litter boxie or touching his toys, mom has been switching our blankies) Mom has been using the same litter scoopie for both of our boxes... so, whateverrrrr. The good thing is I get a few licks of kitten foods every time I get that ghastly liquid medicine.

I will keep you posted.
So far, so good.
Be well, happy Week-end

Love and purrs @-->----
Don't smother each other.
No one can grow in the shade.

~Leo Buscaglia

22 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Too bad you cannot get banana flavoured stuff like we do - it's very tasty! ~Lando Bun

Lux said...

Happy Weekend to all of you, too, Princess! Congrats on your award ... I'm sorry you & Pierro have to take nasty stuff!

Moki said...

Yikes giardia. We are so sorry to hear that you are having to take the nasty medicine. I can so sympathize!

Daisy said...

Giardia is yucky! I am sorry you have to take icky medicines, but I am very happy that Pierro is doing well. And you too, Princess!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congrats on your awards. Giardia is a nasty thing. I hope that you both get better quickly.

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations on your award! You certainly deserve them.

I am glad Pierro is doing well. At least you get food with your antibiotic. Jemima usually does not!

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh no, hope you're both 100% giardia free very soon lovely girl. Your buckety girl-furrend FAZ

p.s. the humans are back from their travels tomorrow - I can't wait.

PB & J said...

Oh Princess, I had giardia when I was little too, the medicine isn't too bad, but I'm sorry that you have to take it too! But we're happy that Pierro has a mostly clean bill of health.

Purrs,
Pearl

Karen Jo said...

Giardia is nasty stuff. I am sorry you have to take the yucky medicine, Princess, but it's better than getting sick. I hope you are both in the pink of health very soon.

Gattina said...

Wow you are a good cat if you can take medicine in something ! Lisa won't touch it and if it's pills she eats everything around and spits out the pill. We have to be two to give her medicine ! I hope little Pierro will ged rid of this very soon !

Boy said...

Oh yucky! Poor Pwincess. But it's better to be safe and anyway you gets the yummy food after that. I hope Piewwo gets wid of those giardia things fwom his poop soon!

Adan*Michico said...

Happy Happy Weekend to you, Princess~!
This is very considering wishes, I like it so so much~!!!!
Congratulations on your award:)

And I am very please that Pierro is ok!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Congratulations on your award ... We are sorry you & Pierro are feeling badly...take your medicine...even though it tastes yucky!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Hope you and Pierro have been enjoying your weekend! Congratulations on your awards. (^_^)

Virgil had giardia when he first came, and all of us had to take that icky medicine. Maggie was the easiest to give the medicine to, but was very wise to spit it all out and make our mom have to give it to her all over again. (9_9)

Ariel said...

Happy Weekend Princess and congratulations on your awards :)

Ariel said...

Hi Princess,

It's me again. I forgot to say in my first post, that I've given you an award please go to my blog and see :)

Chairman Mao said...

ConCATulashuns on yur awardie! It is furry well-deserved. You and yur mommie and fambly are all furry brave and alla us Ballicai keep you in our hearts! And we are so glad that yur adorabble little itty bitty baby bruthur is doing well! Yuckies on the antibioticks, but eight days isn't too long. We Ballicai love you guys!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Gretchen said...

Gee,this is what happens when I don't go out visiting much. You have a new brother, Peirro. How wonderful is that. I'm sorry he's got a nasty bug and hopefull the both of you won't have to take that awful medicine for long.

Congratulations...G

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Princess! Pierro is really cute and I hope he will be a great brother for you, even though he won't replace your brother Caeser. He will grow in your heart though, and will be a fun brother to have around! I know firsthand because I lost my first brother Max who I loved dearly, but my brother Sam (and even my monster brother Simon ... hee hee) mean the world to me. You two hang in there with the icky medicines, also!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina

Lorianna said...

Hi Princess and Pierro and Mommie! I'm sorry you need icky meds, but at least you will be healthy kitties when it's done. Concatulations on your award Prinnie. It's really nice!
Lots of Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Othello & Primus said...

Hi Princess...I'm the new owner of Pierro's brother Primus...he just tested positive for Giardia as well. He's doing fine and is getting the absolute best care...I do really need to talk to you. Please send me an e-mail at nineballcc@hotmail.com as soon as possible!

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室aio交友愛情館2008真情寫真2008真情寫真aa片免費看捷克論壇微風論壇plus論壇080視訊聊天室情色視訊交友90739做愛成人圖片區080豆豆聊天室 台中情人聊天室桃園星願聊天室高雄網友聊天室新中台灣聊天室中部網友聊天室嘉義之光聊天室中壢網友聊天室南台灣聊天室南部聊坊聊天室台南不夜城聊天室南部網友聊天室屏東網友聊天室台南網友聊天室屏東聊坊聊天室網路學院聊天室屏東夜語聊天室一網情深聊天室流星花園聊天室真愛宣言交友聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室援交聊天室080080哈啦聊天室台北已婚聊天室已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室520情色聊天室QQ成人交友聊天室免費視訊網愛聊天室愛情公寓免費聊天室拉子性愛聊天室柔情網友聊天室哈啦影音交友網哈啦影音視訊聊天室櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集123上班族聊天室尋夢園上班族聊天室成人聊天室上班族080上班族聊天室6k聊天室粉紅豆豆聊天室080豆豆聊天網新豆豆聊天室080聊天室免費音樂試聽流行音樂試聽免費aa片試看美女交友聊天室色色網聊天室交友情人視訊網0401成人交友080哈拉聊天室成人交友聊天室嘟嘟成年人網洪爺成人影片嘟嘟成人網免費視訊免費視訊聊天A片免費a長片線上看色情貼影片免費a長片本土成人貼圖站大台灣情色網台灣男人幫論壇A圖網嘟嘟成人電影網火辣春夢貼圖網情色貼圖俱樂部台灣成人電影絲襪美腿樂園18美女貼圖區柔情聊天網707網愛聊天室聯盟台北69色情貼圖區38女孩情色網台灣映像館波波成人情色網站美女成人貼圖區無碼貼圖力量色妹妹性愛貼圖區日本女優貼圖網日本美少女貼圖區亞洲風暴情色貼圖網哈啦聊天室美少女自拍貼圖辣妹成人情色網台北女孩情色網辣手貼圖情色網AV無碼女優影片男女情色寫真貼圖a片天使俱樂部萍水相逢遊戲區平水相逢遊戲區免費視訊交友90739免費視訊聊天辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室日本美女肛交美女工廠貼圖區百分百貼圖區亞洲成人電影情色網台灣本土自拍貼圖網麻辣貼圖情色網好色客成人圖片貼圖區711成人AV貼圖區台灣美女貼圖區筱萱成人論壇咪咪情色貼圖區momokoko同學會視訊kk272視訊情色文學小站成人情色貼圖區嘟嘟成人網嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區免費色情a片下載台灣情色論壇成人影片分享免費視訊聊天區微風 成人 論壇kiss文學區taiwankiss文學區自拍美女聊天室日本成人短片