Monday, September 17, 2007

Meme Monday

We were tagged by our very nicest friends, Dragonheart and Mr.Chen and Ollie

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”

Caesar:
* Every time I use the litter box, I have to announce it to everyone, all over the house and very loudly!
* speaking of the litterbox, sometimes I am in a BIG hurry to get out of there.

* mommie often says there is more than one of me living in this house, because every room she walks into I am there either sleeping, or inspecting something.
* some of you already know this, I eat crunchies like a backhoe claw.
I open my mouth really wide and grab a huge mouth full, as much as I can get into my mouth, then move my head to the right and start chomping.
Usually several crunchies fall out of my mouth and go all over the floor. I never pick those up and eat them... that is what Prinnie is around for
* I am 16 years and 5 months old and I have lived in four houses. Three that daddie and mommie owned and one renting while second one was being built.
* I have not had any vaccinations since I was 4 years old, I am allergic to them We are indoor kitties and we have never been outside.

Princess:
* well, I am all white and I have pink paws and pink ears. OH and a pink nose.

* I am Caesar's littermate. I take care of him.
* I like getting subq flooids now. Mommie loves me.
* I eat my food very neat and tidy... but sometimes I gobble really fast. ...but neat and tidy.
* I love standing in the shower, just out of the spray area. It is really wonderful and then when I get out I am covered in water droplets. I love water.

* I am crazy about dripping water, and faucets. I love drinking from faucets, or just big pots of
just freshly poured from the tap water.
* EVERY evening at dinner time, I come downstairs and sit on my purple cushionie pad

and wait for "after dinner" (I do not wait quietly, actually I get very very impatient), then I help clean the dishes.
* I love Blizzie more than anything or anyone.
* I LOVE my bloo blankie very much. I need it at all times. When mommie has to wash it, I go completely crazy and cry a lot until it is back on the bed. I will not accept any substitues, no matter how soft or snuggly.

* we have our own room upstairs, with a queensize low bed and a nice radio playing classical music, two big sunny windows and several very nice pic-

Caesar:
Prinnie, Only 7 things!!! Oh boy, you just went waaaay over...

Princess:
Okay. *sigh* Well, we are supposed to pick 7 kitties so here are the kitties we are picking to do this wonderful and fun meme:
We are trying to pick some kitties that we do not know every thing about:
#1 George
#2 LucyFurr
#3 Luna
#4 Victor
#5 Bonnie
#6 Eric and Flynn
#7 Pixie
#8 Rudy Parker's bro


I put a dollar in one of those
change machines...

Nothing changed.

~George Carlin

(bummer)

21 comments:

Parker said...

It's so wonderful to learn more about you two lovers! Caesar - my sister Powder gets in a hurry like you a lot. Little trails of rolling poo!
Rudy wants you to know he is honored to be picked for a Meme, he'll do it as soon as I let him back on my blog :)
Smooches! oh, and Prinnie - I am Thrilled you like getting your subQ's now - makes life a lot better!

Christine and FAZ said...

You guys are so lovely. I like that Caesar eats like a machine and Prinnie is really lovely and feminine. Purrs FAZ

LZ said...

Haha, we left a present outside the litterbox for Meowmy today. Hehe....always lovely to hear more about our very interesting furiends.

Latte

Anonymous said...

This was a fun Meme.I like reading your answers and learning more about my friends :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

i has to announce that I used the box - then I has to run away from the smell really fast. - Miles

Prinnie, you look beautiful wif your bloo blankie - Sammy

haf a great day friends!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cool things we learned about you. I like how you eat like a backhoe, Caesar, and you look so cute with your blue blankie, Prinnie.

Love,
Tazo

Daisy said...

Caesar, those are funny pictures! I guess you are in a big hurry to get out of the litterbox. Eating like a backhoe is manly.

Princess, I think you look very sweet in your blue blankie.

Pixie and I are going to do this Meme together for a Thursday Thirteen!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Fanks furr tagging us, we'll do it later this week. When we eat we both throw crunchies all ofurr the floor. Prinnie yoo look so sweet in yer bloo blankie.

Unknown said...

You guys are very interesting kitties. I think you guys make a good team when eating the crunchies.

The Furry Fighter said...

it must be present day today cos i just left a present outside the box too! :)

castle and i haven't had injections for yeasr either...cos we are indoor cats. our Vet has always advocated only injecting every few years or so anyway, he does not think annually is a good thing, even for outdoor cats!
xx

MaoMao said...

Awwwwww, you two are just the sweetest!! I loved readin' yur answers to yur memes -- Caesar, you're so kool how you eat yur crunchies, and Prinnie looks purreshus on her bloo blanky!

And we Ballicai are so glad to hear that Prinnie is doin' so good takin' her flooids! Yay, Prinnie!

Huggies to both of you, purrs and lotsa lovies!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh boy! We are so excited that you guys played along. We LOVED reading your answers. Prinnie, we're very happy that you like getting your sub q. flooids now. And we loved seeing those photos of you with the water (is that pitcher of water for you, too?) Ceasar, you are a true mancat! We liked how you are sometimes in a hurry when you're eating and well, going to the bathroom, too. You are speedy at both ends of the spectrum! :-)
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

He He. Caesar, I think it's great that there's more than one of you!

The Cat Realm said...

Those were great! I laughed out loud, you are so funny! It seems a lot of litter box secret are spilled these days - literally spilled in your case, Caesar...
And I can't believe you go into the shower and like it, Princess. You must have been an otter in a former life, maybe?
Karl

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wowie, we learned so much from you! That was a gurreat meme!

~Donny and Marie

Sasha said...

Aren't you lucky to have your own beautiful room. I have to share my room with Lynettea, although she tries to be unobtrusive. I use the end of the bed with my futon, which is covered by a nice fresh towel and surrounded by cushions on one side to make a pleasant place for me both day and night. Lynettea has learned to sleep with her feet hooked up so she doesn't disturb me.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed learning more about the two of you. :) You are such wonderful kitties. :) Caesar, I announce when I'm using the litterbox too. Prinnie, I don't like it when my blankie is being washed either. Both of your eating habits are very cute. :) I hope the two of you have a wonderful day!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sometimes I left some outside of my box, too. I often not inform michico she used to step on it~~ Hehehehe~~~

You 2 lovely are very wonderful~! I enjoy reading your meme so so much~!

Lux said...

You two are just the sweetest cats - I love you!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hee hee looks like you spilled milk duds all over the rugs:))
I have a covered litter box and when I go inside the hole I just pee right away....mommy keeps hoping that I don't just aim right out the hole hee hee hee hee and pee all over the floor:)
I am such a goofy old cat!
You both are so sweet....love Peach

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers to the meme. You are in a hurry at both ends, Caesar, and I love how you leave crunchies on the floor for Prinnie. Prinnie, you look gorgeous with your blue blanket. No wonder you fuss when it is being washed. I am so happy that you enjoy gettin your fluids now.