Princess: Well, more like 5. So, let's get two out of the way today!
5 things that changed our lives
1. Being born. we are litter mates and we are happy to be here!
2. mommie finding us by an ad in the newspaper and bringing us home
3. having two wonderful sweet and smart bean sisters has made us smart too
4. living in a gigantic house where we can hide anywhere and not respond when called so the mom bean thinks we might be laying somewhere not breathing hahahahaha
5. subq flooids. They make us feel happy and peppy
Dragonheart chose us for this meme:
Ten things that we hate:
1. Caesar: I hate loud clinking silverware: when mom puts the clean eating tools away. OW that hurts my ears stoppit mommie. don't do that!
2. Prinnie: I hate being picked up and snuggled when I have not given permission to be picked up and snuggled. put me down!!!
3. Caesar: I hate having a hard poop stuck in my butt :::blushes::: it is completely embarrassing and mommie follows me from litter box to litter box to encourage me. Now I have to take gloppy medicine every day...
4. Prinnie: ...I hate being locked in our room at night because Caesar is a pest and will not let mommie and daddie sleep.
5. Caesar: yeah, I hate that... no. yes!
I mean, I hate the part about being in the room at night.
6. Prinnie: I also hate Caesar's loud and persistent crying and sobbing when we are locked in the room at night. Like that is really going to help....
7. Caesar: I hate that I cannot jump down 14 feet from the upstairs like I used to, and it is getting increasingly difficult to get up into some high places.
This is me when I was about 5 years old (1996), in our former house at Merruhlind.
I used to jump to the table and then to the top of the door.
8. Prinnie: Okay... well, I HATE that Blizzie is going back to kollig. I really hate that!!!!
9. Caesar: well, I hate being put in that bloo prison box and shoved into the scary driving machine and going to the vet. meoowww I hate that!
10. Prinnie: I hate that we do not get to eat Fancy Feast anymore. Now we have to eat Hills K/d. It is just okay, but .... boring and not very smelly, rather dry, has white things in it that does not look like tiger foods, and did I say boring?
Today is an easy day. Our Daddie left this morning early. He is driving on a long trip to Mushiegan, no, Mish-Mashiegan... to see his daddie (the old grammpa that snores reeeelly loud) in the YooPee (Marquette). He will be gone all week, so it will just be us and Blizzie and mommie. Yay. We hope daddie has a safe trip and does not get any speeding tickits.
Prinnie: about the stresssss this week... that will happen on Friday. Mommie has to get up really early and get some x-rays and a sonogram done for her doctor that takes care of her bloods that has the non-hodgkins lymphomas floating around in her bloods. This makes mommie all shaky and worried. Blizzie will go with her on Friday. She has to go really early and not have any breakfasts, or any koffee, not even a cookie, so she will be very sad and krabby and afraid and nervous.
Mommie, you need to stop thinking about this now!
Mommie hates diseases. She is a nurse and knows too much. Mommie stop knowing and thinking!!!
Caesar: ::::whimpers:::: Blizzie goes back to kollig in three weeks!
This is terrible terrible terrible. We need to lock Blizzie in her room!
We hope everycat has the very best day ever!
when you feel the urge to purr, send some over to our place. We could collect some purrs and give them to mommie in large doses every day.
mommie, stoppit, stop werrying
We might be blogging sporadically this week. We will try to visit our wonderful friends every day even if we do not blogggg on a particular day.
love purrrs and headbutts
Whatever you are
be a good one.
be a good one.