Monday, June 11, 2007

Mancat Monday

Caesar:
Well, I have been feeling really quiet and crummy.
I spend a lot of time in my bed with Prinnie's favorite blue blankie

Today is a sunny day and maybe I will venture out around the house.

We hope yours is a peaceful one.

Prayers and strong purrrrs for our great and wonderful furrrreind Suzanne.
We are with her and her mommie in spirit today.

Be well everyone.
You are greatly loved by us

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.


-- Albert Camus


7 comments:

LZ said...

I hope a nice long nap makes you feel stronger! I like that quote, I think it is very wonderful!

Latte

Ali & Fiona said...

Move over just a tad, we are gonna snuggle up next to you.

Daisy said...

I hope you feel better soon Caesar. It is nice to have such a good sister like Prinnie who shares her special blue blankie with you.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Caesar, I am sorry you are feeling crummy. You do look very handsome lying on the blue blanket. I hope you feel better soon. Sending out lots of healing purrs your way.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Caesar my buddy, I'm sorry you're feelin' crummy. Take care of your kool mancat self and get lotsa rest. Isn't it great to have a nice sistur like Prinnie!

Love and kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Caesar, so sorry you are not feeling well. We hope you feel better soon. That is a very pretty blankie. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Lux said...

You look very comfy on Prinnie's blue blanket; I hope tomorrow's a better day.